It's that time of year again! NYWIFT will soon elect our 2015-2016 Board of Directors! For the occasion, we are holding a special NYWIFT Night Out where attendees can meet the candidates and find out about them. Just like our regular monthly Night Out events, this will be a great opportunity to get to know other NYWIFT members and the NYWIFT staff. We hope to see you there.
There are nine candidates for seven positions. They include:
• Heidi Brod, Writer
• Maria (Mary) Miles, Entertainment Attorney
• Ashley Mills, Talent Agent, CAA
• Florence Mitchell-Brown, Vice President, Entertainment Partners
• Simone Pero, President, For Impact Productions (Running for 2nd Term)
• Claire Shanley, Managing Director, Sixteen19
• Caren Spruch, Senior Advisor, Arts and Entertainment Engagement, Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Running for 2nd Term)
• Robyn Watson, CEO, Watson Media Ventures (Running for 2nd Term)
• Jamie Zelermyer, Producer
Monday, April 13th, 2015
6:30 - 8:30 pm
5 East 38th Street, between Madison and 5th
Complimentary appetizers will be served.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #nywift | @nywift
NYWIFT programs, screenings and events are supported, in part, by grants from New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Last updated: Mar. 14, 2017